Terms and Conditions
- Click here to view a map of the location.
- A deposit of 50% of the holiday rental is payable on booking.
- The remaining balance of the cost of the holiday is due 28 days prior to the start of the holiday.
- Any bookings made less than 28 days before the start of the holiday are to be accompanied by the full payment.
- Provisional bookings are held for one week only and confirmed on receipt of a payment of the deposit or the cost of the holiday in full.
- The deposit is non-refundable, as is the final payment if cancellation is within 8 weeks. We advise that you take out separate holiday cancellation insurance.
Arrivals and Departures
- The properties require thorough cleaning and inspection between guests, therefore your cottage will be available at 4pm on your date of arrival and we ask you to vacate at 10am.
- There may be circumstances when these times can be altered with prior arrangement with the owner.
- Upon arrival you will be presented with a welcome information pack (you can also download here).
- The number of people per property shows the number of beds available. With prior arrangement with the owner, there may be the opportunity to add one additional member or additional cots.
- It is important to note that no more than this number can be accommodated due to insurance and health and safety reasons.
- The owner has the right to refuse entry of a party larger than the agreed number.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cut short a booking where it transpires that information has been withheld from the owner such as: composition, intended use of the property or numbers in the party.
- Both cottages are strictly non-smoking. Outdoor smoking is pemitted as long as stubbs are disposed carefully in external bins.
- The owner has taken care to ensure that the property and its contents are in good order and safe.
- The owner cannot accept liability for any damage, injury, expense, death or loss of any nature whatsoever other than that caused by the negligence of the owner or their employees (whilst working).
- The swimming pool and gym area have no life guard or attendants. There are simple common sense rules for the safety, hygeine, comfort and enjoyment of you and other guests. Any guest(s) not complying with the swimming pool rules may, at the discretion of the owners, be banned from the pool. In this case there will be no partial refund. The pool is open 10am to 4pm but these times are subject to change. Please check before your visit.
- The guest is expected to take care of the property and its fixtures and fittings and leave the cottage as clean and tidy as they found it at the start of their stay.
- Any damages or breakages must be reported to the owner, or another member of staff, who has the right to request payment to cover the cost of any repairs or replacement.
- Pets are only accepted in the cottages by prior arrangement, with a fee £25 per pet to cover extra deep cleaning. No animals to be allowed in bedrooms at any time.
- We described the properties to the fullest and clearest extent. However, if you are unhappy with anything and feel that there is cause for complaint, please contact the owner or another member of staff, as soon as possible so that the problem can be rectified.
- The owner of the cottages shall be allowed access at any time to carry out any essential maintenance necessary. Whenever possible, this will be in agreement with yourself prior to entry.
- We regret that we cannot be held responsible for any property left behind when your holiday comes to an end.
- We will, however, make every effort to contact you so that arrangements can be made, on receipt of full payment for registered post involved plus £2.50 handling and packing charge.
- Any property left behind will need to be fully described and claimed within 28 days, after which time they will be disposed.
- Please mark your property carefully so it can be identified.
- We have a range of payment methods
- free payment methods are cash, cheque, debit card over telephone
- payment methods with supplements
- visa credit card 2%
- paypal 3.5%
- credit card may still be an attractive payment option as this often includes holiday insurance. please check your personal contract